The Engagement Manager will be responsible for project management function on multiple simultaneous customer-facing projects working throughout the project lifecycle, from presales to final delivery, to validate that each Esker solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client’s business needs
Reporting to the Professional Service Manager, the main responsibilities will be focused on:
- Detailed planning and budgeting, work plan creation and execution, SOW development including client/project requirements, change request review, identifying new service opportunities and working with account managers to close business with existing clients, proactive team and resource coordination.
- Hands-on project guidance to ensure completion of assigned projects on schedule, and within budget and scope, ensuring profitability of engagements.
- Working with Sales to optimize engagement profitability and or value to Esker, alignment of interests between client and Esker, and risk identification and escalation.
- Lead and motivate the team in charge of developing tasks’ projects from pre-sales to start-up, including the testing and integration phase
- Issue management and resolution, periodic project control and status reporting.
- Successful engagement delivery accountability, serve as the expert in developing Esker's methodology and processes, enabling the dissemination and assimilation of our Delivery standards and processes by leading by example, setting and ensuring quality standards for project deliverables.
- Determine what is a change request, when, how and if to implement it, prioritize Engagement Management efforts and priorities, and balance Cross-Project Resourcing.
- Facilitate all project-related vendor relationships and coordinate and monitor accurate billing.
- Client relationship and conflict resolution management, mentorship of project managers leading communication management between Esker and each client making the determinations as to what, when and how things are communicated.
- Acting as the key point of contact and partner for each assigned client engagement, obtaining complete project sponsor “buy-in” of projects, establishing a rapport and confidence with assigned clients, and coordinating and leading weekly status meetings with them.
- Amalgamating each project’s status into one document and ensuring appropriate ‘key questions’ are answered in a manner suitable for the engagement.
- Working with Sales to ensure projects are relevant, accurately estimated and prioritized during the proposal phase.
- Working with Professional Services Management to establish and simplify Esker methodologies, processes and standards, to ensure stated PMO goals and objectives are met.
- Working in relationship with Country Manager, Sales, Professional Services Consultants, Team Leads, International Technical Support and Product management teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or industry equivalent preferred
- Certification or qualified education in project management
- 7+ years of Project Management experience managing multiple teams of resources
- Experience managing project budgets and invoices
- External client/customer consulting experience
- Strong background in managing multiple simultaneous projects/detailed project plans
- Competency in project estimation techniques and SOW development
- Project management experience on mission-critical software developments projects including full life cycle development is a plus
- Knowledge in contract management
- Demonstrable experience in presenting, selling, and implementing initiatives
- Good decision-making skills as well as strong leadership
- Ability to maintain high levels of drive, proactivity and energy
- Strong communication/presentation skills to effectively interact with clients, including pre-sales and postsales implementation
- Ability to handle conflict and high-pressure levels in a professional and business-like manner
- Provider of business vision able to acquire an overview of business expectations to be delivered through the operational way
- A results-oriented person working towards the success of corporate communication
- High influence and negotiation skills to interact and communicate with external stakeholders at a senior level
- Ability to build strong and engaged relationships
- Advance in Spanish and English is a must. French is an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Hybrid working model
* Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Send you C.V. to email@example.com
Las Rozas, Madrid.